Sunday, August 12, 2012

SNEAK PEEK of my 1st Engagement Shoot!

I now pronounce you.... Mr. & Mrs. Huckleberry!

Okay... not yet! But here is the celebration pics of their engagement! Are you ready for the mega cuteness that will come when you scroll down? Well, are you!?! :)

I was so happy to be a part of this beautiful engagement session yesterday. It was a perfect day for a photo shoot and this couple certainly brought their A-Game in the LOVE department. I thought I'd tease you with an Official Sneak PEEK!
.................
.............
.......
..
.
SCROLL to the BOTTOM




And another goodie...


Stay tuned for more!!!
And as always, leave some love! - Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww Shannon I know we are abolutely going to love each and every pose, picture, and shot!!! You are truly the best and I wouldn't trade you for any another photographer!!!! I look forward to having you around to help us capture many more of our life's capturing moments as we begin our lives together. Thank you sooooo much and it is truly a blessing to have you in our lives. ----Valerie :-)

    ReplyDelete