Sunday, July 1, 2012

Boom, BAM, Shabang! Firework time!

So here comes the moment where I slap my hand and internally berate myself for my lack of attention to this blog page. For all my excuses, only half of them seem to be valid. For those that are not I take full responsibility for them! :)

Don't worry I love writing though so I don't think this blog should be an exception now...

Tonight I got the privilege of hanging out with the lovely Miss Natalie, whom I have previously mentioned in other blogs. Tonight I was able to take pics of her since she will be graduating this coming Friday from Paul Mitchell Beauty School. Go girl!

-- Pics to come very soon! --

After our photo shoot the sun was at the end of its setting and she told me of a church nearby that was putting off fireworks so we quickly hopped in her car and scooted our way to the event. Just in time we arrived and no more than 5 minutes later they began shooting off fireworks. (I assure you our timing was completely not our own doing but it worked out lovely!)

Here are some shots of the display... Something about fireworks makes me smile like a kid and my heart prances around in the frame of my chest to remind me that little girl still lives inside!


I'll be posting more from this night later so make sure to check out my Facebook for more pictures from tonight!!  

Be safe this 4th of July and remember to stand for what's right even when the world can be an ugly place-- that, my friends, is what patriotism is about and that's what makes a good citizen!


Don't forget to subscribe to this blog so you get updates as they come and "LIKE" my page on Facebook! :)
<3 Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment