Saturday, January 28, 2012

Surely a sight to see...

WARNING: The following pictures you are about to see cannot hardly encompass the beauty my eyes feasted on tonight, but let it serve at least as a substitute version.



Let me back up a little bit by explaining that tonight I went to the Christ Church Cathedral in Indianapolis, IN for Indiana Bible College's choir concert. It was mind-blowingly amazing! The musical gifting these beautiful people have are off the chart astonishing!! The worship was genuine, passionate and LOVE practically oozed from the stage!

This was their info booklet about the school...


I could truly revel in enamoring you with delicious adjectives to describe the beauty of tonight but I think sometimes pictures do more justice than words can try paint.

So, without further ado and with utmost anticipation... enjoy!








This is my friend, Erin Yancy, who invited me to come and her singing was easily in the "jaw-drop" category of music ecstasy. LOL! She played guitar and her and the choir even sang one of her songs. My gosh, it was phenomenal...


Okay, so I have to say a little word on this pic... I love it! I love how the end of the guitar poked through as a shadow from the spotlight. Whoot!!


And last but not least, a candid pic of me and Erin, taken by Erin's friend. :) Love this girl!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment