Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fashion, Fun, & Fabulosity (yes, it's a word!!)

WOW-o-wow! Ouchie wa wa! Tonight was one HOT photoshoot!!! Talk about dripping with hotness... my camera ate these girls up! ;)

My friend, Natalie Vaughn, is currently attending Paul Mitchell's Beauty School and she is entering the Pro Beauty's NAHA (National American Hairstyling Awards) so I was one of her models and the photographer for her other two models.


It was a blast! On my way to Natalie's friend's house I snapped this...

I loveth this. Rustic beauty.

Anyways, on to the REAL & AUTHENTIC beauties... 

Hope you enjoy the artistry in this wonderful hair styling and makeup.



The lovely, Miss Shalynn and her wonderfully perfected "Smolder."

And the beautiful Faith, with her subtle sweetness!



Here are some in artsy renditions :)





This screams, HOT! :) So I'm pretty sure me and Natalie will be partnering with each other to do something fantastic so I'm pretty sure you should be on the LOOK OUT!

I'll give you a few hints to tantalize your mind:

  • Pretty hairs
  • Pretty faces
  • Pretty pics
  • Pretty YOU
  • Pretty soon!
<3 ya'll,
Shannon


Oh, and here was one of my pics of the night...








No comments:

Post a Comment